Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I read this article about how writing out what you're thankful for, in detail, increases your happiness and well-being by a significant percentage, according to various studies. 


So I wanted to try it out and see if it works!


What I'm thankful for in no particular order:


-Being healthy: Everything works! 


-Sweet potatoes: Delicious and SO easy to make. 


-Netflix AND Hulu: I don't have a TV so these two are a Godsend. 


-My amazing Mami: She's unconditionally loving and supportive of me and everything I do. I'd be completely and totally lost without her. 


-My sister: She drives me crazy and keeps me sane all at once.


-My brother and sister-in-law and my three wonderful nephews: Me and my brother aren't as close as we use to be but I hope that one day we get back to that. I know he loves and cares about me and I hope he knows how much I love and care about him.


-Coffee!: OMG, it should be called the Elixir of Life.


-Not having to worry about paying back student loans: I AM SO LUCKY! Financial aid, by way of scholarships and grants, was very generous to me and I was provided a free college education.  


-Friends who still care: Y'all rock!


-Mircrowaves: Cause who feels like cooking EVERY DAY??


-The boyfriend: He makes me laugh, he lets me cry and we just mesh astoundingly well. It's unnatural. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment