Friday, December 9, 2011

LIFE IS HARD

That's what she said!!


But I digress...


LIFE IS HARD. But not impossible. I am still jobless. Hell, I couldn't get a seasonal job at Macy's. A SEASONAL JOB AT MACY'S.


Not that I'm bitter or anything...


So what's next? 


Well, for one, after I failed to land a gig as a sales clerk at the mega-corporate department store I decided I NEED to leave Nashville. I need to go and think and hopefully, a new environment will help.


So where am I going on this "Eat, Pray, Love" vacation? Italy? India? 


NOPE. Oakland, California! 


Cause nothing says finding yourself like visiting one of the murder capitals of the U.S.! 


But yeah, I'm going to go visit my sister and family back on the West Coast. 


Here's hoping for the best! 


And that I start writing in this more often... Bad Tati, BADDDD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment