Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"If I knew what I was doing, I'd be doing it."

I left my old job and came to Music City a.k.a. Nashville. No, I am not one of the hundred's of thousand's of people who come here looking to find music stardom. Nope, I'm just hoping for a regular 9- to- 5 that'll help me grow as a person and figure out WHAT IN THE WORLD I am suppose to be doing with my life.

I can think of the happiest time in my life and the saddest time in my life and even the okay'est time in my life. Right this moment, at the stark old age of 22, is most definitely the most LOST time of my life. 


If you're reading this, have you ever felt this way? Are you currently feeling this way too? If you are, know someone is TOTALLY sympathetic to your situation. I wish and hope only the best for you. I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment